The Archetype Quiz/Report gives you highly individualized information about your personality. Weaving together the discussion of your personality traits and those of your god or goddess archetype, the report you receive will be:
Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's healthy and normal. But let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons To Believe Us
Your personality is the single most important factor in determining how you respond to life's challenges. Understanding:
why you do the things you do,
how you interact with others and how you are likely to be perceived by them,
your strengths and limitations
is vital to your personal growth.
Understanding supports change--change that can give you the ability to become the heroine in your own life story, in a stronger position to create the life you want. Understanding your personality is important for your personal development.
Even though the ArchetypeReport was designed to be fascinating, even entertaining, the information it contains can really change lives. Just click here to read one example from my counseling practice that shows how simple, yet powerful, the power of the Greek gods to improve our lives can really be.
A small change, but a BIG result . . .
The Goddess Path, the parent company of this website, is a pioneer in the field of online testing in archetypal psychology. To the best of our knowledge this is the only personality test of it's kind available on the web today--one that weds the modern science of personality assessment with the fascinating field of mythology, bridging the gaps between science and storytelling.
Three years of rigorous development, research, test construction, writing, and field-testing under the supervision of a Ph.D. psychologist with over 30 years of relevant experience earned the Goddess Path its reputation for credibility and innovation.
On the sidebar you will see what our customers have to say about the quality--nothing but the best will do. The combination of expertise, knowledge, insight, and innovation assure the high standard of quality of the Archetype Quiz/Reports (Goddess Report and Greek God Archetype Report). We refused to publish the report until we were sure it lived up to our expectations.
We were committed to making each report as interesting and as unique as the individual who takes the quiz.
Greek Gods Archetype Quiz itself is based on the most recent advances in the scientific measurement of personality. The questions in the
Greek Gods Quiz were developed by an international consortium of academic and professional psychologists. They have been proven to be reliable and accurate in large-scale validation and reliability studies involving thousands of individuals, and were selected for use in the
Greek Gods Quiz only after intense scrutiny by the team at Goddess Path.
Although the science is sound, it is really the nature of the report you receive that makes this
archetype quiz unique and outstanding in the field of personality assessment.
Here is a summary of the
features of the Archetype Report
and the benefits you receive
- It's fascinating. And it's fun!
- Think of it as an e-book about You! An enjoyable reading experience awaits you here as we illuminate how the stories of the gods and goddesses live on, re-enacted in the patterns of your life.
- The Archetype Report gives in-depth information about your personality.
- You get the details you need to be successful in defining your goals and negotiating any obstacles on the path to self-fulfillment.
- The Archetype Report increases your awareness of your behavioral tendencies and their impact on others.
- Brings your behavior under your conscious control so that you can avoid problems and improve your relationships.
- The report is comprehensive. It details how your personality affects the major areas of your life.
- Increases your effectiveness in the many roles you play in your life.
- Provides a framework for promoting greater understanding and respect between individuals in an intimate relationship.
- Your effectiveness as a parent, and as a mate, is increased when you are able to respect and appreciate the differences between you, even differences that have been the cause of disappointment and conflict in the past.
- The Archetype Report gives you information that helps you identify your "ideal mate" by making you aware of what you seek in an intimate relationship.
- Saves you time and energy when you're searching for a partner. Validates your excellent choice if you've been lucky. Makes it easier to clarify and communicate your wants/needs and get them met if, like many of us, you've already partnered and it's not quite as "ideal" as you would really like.
- The Archetype Report identifies careers you're most likely to find satisfying (and the type of work environment that you prefer).
- Narrows down your search for the ideal job, or helps you make the most of the job you already have by showing how you can make it a "better fit"
- The Archetype Report describes your "learning style" and identifies the ways and environments that foster your learning.
- Helps you find ways to learn more efficiently, in keeping with your "natural" learning style.
- Identifies situations that are most likely to cause you stress and the physical vulnerabilities and illnesses that are associated with your personality type.
- Increases your ability to recognize and cope with the sources of stress in your life and helps safeguard your health.
- Provides valuable feedback about your personality.
- Gives you self-understanding and acceptance that can lead to self-confidence. Increases your effectiveness, especially true for those who have a personality type that is undervalued in our culture.
- Your Archetype Report provides you with ways you can develop your strengths and become well-balanced as an individual.
- Relieves you of the tedium of yet another self-improvement project that "feels like work". Enthusiasm replaces the drudgery as you undertake change.
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all those things. Let me explain.
The Archetype Report contains a wealth of valuable, detailed information about your personality and how it impacts the major areas of your life.
The report itself is fascinating, and you'll probably want to share it with your friends and family. Since it details ways that you can use your new understandings for personal growth and spiritual development, you will certainly want to refer to it from time to time.
Caution: Do NOT buy any personality test
unless it meets the following 6 criteria
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. I want to give you 6 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively should have in any personality test that you take:
One: It Should Recognize That You Are Truly Unique!
After all, you are one of a kind . . . and your results should be as well! Obviously it would be expecting too much to insist that every single individual's report be totally different (We ARE a lot alike in many ways), but the report you receive should give you a lot more information than just your personality type. But many personality tests only assign you to one of several (4-9) types, tell you the characteristics of the typical (average) person who falls in that type, and hardly give you any information that's specifically about you!
Two: It Ought to Be Detailed!
Be cautious about tests that assign you to a limited number of categories and don't even give you information about how you score (Ex. high, medium, or low) within that category. They can't offer you much detailed, useful information.
Dr. Mark Leary, a professor of psychology at Wake-Forest University, had this to say about it in a recent article about the current craze for online personality tests:
"Some of the most popular test--such as the famous Myers-Briggs battery which divides people into 16 personality types--are not used by mainstream psychologists because they imply that you're either 'this' or you're 'that', whereas in fact most personality traits fall on a continuous scale."
Read the entire article Web Users Go Nuts Over Online Personality Tests by clicking on this link.
Knowing that you are somewhat gregarious (find it easy to talk to strangers, are the life of the party, etc.) but are also fairly solitary (like to spend a lot of time alone and don't disclose much personal information about yourself) is certainly more helpful than just knowing that you're an introvert or extravert.
Think about it. In any system that describes your personality solely on the basis of type and only gives you information describing the typical person in that type, how detailed and accurate can that information possibly be in describing you as an individual?
This is the most common reason why you might feel that a personality test failed to describe the REAL you.
Click here to read one woman's story of her testing "mishap" with this type of test.
Three: It Ought to Be Comprehensive!
A personality assessment should give you specific and detailed information about how your personality affects several of the important areas of your life.
A contemporary man leads a complicated life. Switching back and forth between the many different roles he plays (student, employee, husband, lover, father, committee member, etc. ) can be downright tricky, if not downright confusing. The more information you have about the impact of your personality in each of the important areas in your life, the better prepared you are to develop ways of coping that work for you and make your life less stressful.
Don't settle for a 4-5 page report that gives you information that's so broad and general that it sounds like it could have come from the horoscope in your local newspaper. Look for a product that gives you information about numerous personality factors and how they influence the varied aspects of your life.
Four: You Shouldn't Have to Take Out A Loan To Pay For It!
You'll find hundreds, even thousands of respectable companies on the web offering you one of the major personality tests for a fee . . . sometimes a substantial one, I've seen prices running from $10 to $100 for the same test.
Is it worth it? Absolutely! You'll get good useful information you can use to improve your life, the tests they use are scientifically sound and have been around for a few decades and thousands of people have benefited from them.
Should you have to pay that much? Absolutely not! It doesn't cost them much to deliver the test to you online, mostly you're paying for high marketing costs and reimbursing them for the hefty license fee they have to pay the people who developed the test several decades ago.
Besides . . . there are newer, better tests in the public domain. That's right, more up-to-date methods (like the one the Archetype Quiz is based on) that are on the web and absolutely free. So paying for most online tests doesn't give you much "Value Added" to what you could already get for free.
Don't part with your hard-earned cash until you found a test that gives you something MORE than just the BASICS.
Five: It Should Tactfully (and Helpfully) Address The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!
Hey, nobody's perfect! And the best assessments don't "sugar-coat" the bad news, or evade telling you about your limitations.
After all, most personality traits are neither bad nor good, though some are more valued in our culture than are others. To sum it up, your report should encourage you to respect who you are, warts and all.
An assessment should leave you with suggestions on how to proceed if there is something you'd like to change. Unfortunately, many personality tests don't give you a clue about how to profit from your new understandings.
For it to be useful, a personality report should support your personal growth--change that is in alignment with your personality type and that puts you in a stronger position to succeed in meeting your goals.
Six: It Should Be Interesting To Read.
Not only should the report you receive be interesting to read, but it should be engaging and specific enough to make you want to give some serious thought to the findings.
Your personality assessment should be a document that you will want to return to from time to time . . . to evaluate your personal growth, find answers in times of transition, or simply to see how much (or little) you've changed over the years.
You get at least 10 times your money's worth
with The Archetype Report!
Much more than just a personality assessment, The Archetype Report guides men and women to achieve their dreams through self-knowledge.
Full of rich and glorious detail about the background and stories of the gods and goddesses, the report explains in simple terms how archetypes work in the personality to shape our lives, and how we can use them to improve.
Fun and informative, the guide is a must-read for anyone with a connection to the archetypes in Greek mythology and a motivation to grow personally and spiritually.
What makes the Archetype Quiz better
than the other major online personality tests?
They either do not give you the specific or detailed information you need (what makes you one of a kind), nor give you an indication of how your personality impacts the many areas of you life, nor do anything to support your personal growth or spiritual development.
For those of you who want the details, let's compare the online personality tests from the major online providers of serious (scientific) tests. We chose to compare the
Greek Gods Quiz and Report against each company's top-of-the-line tests because the lower priced products, while usually more expensive than the Archetype Quiz, have too few features to make an interesting comparison.